Privacy – Notice and Consent
Meaning of words: In this document:
- “we”, “us” and “our” refers to FreedomPeak Financial Management Consultancy Certificate No. 04754160 TRN 8123274, and also includes any credit provider that we act for as agent;
- “you” refers to the persons who are applying for credit from us or proposing to act as a guarantor, or who are directors of a company that is applying for credit from us; and
- words defined in the Privacy Act of 2012 have the same meaning.
Our contact details: You can contact us as follows: (+63) 908 896 2036.
Your acknowledgements and consents: By signing this document you acknowledge and agree to the statements in this document.
Why we collect personal information: We may collect personal information about you for the following purposes:
- to answer an enquiry from you;
- to provide you with the service you requested;
- to enable us to develop, administer and manage our services and businesses;
- to assess your application and manage your account with us;
- to engage a credit reporting body to conduct a credit and reference check;
- to assess your creditworthiness;
- billing purposes and collection of debts;
- statistical purposes;
- future promotional and marketing purposes including direct marketing purposes;
- for research purposes to better improve our website, products or services;
- any other customer support purposes;
- to notify credit providers of a default by you of your agreement with us;
- to deal with complaints; and
- to enforce our rights when you are in breach.
Collection required by law: Collection of some personal information about you may also be required or authorised by or under the Philippine law. These laws include:
- the Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) Philippines, which requires us to collect personal information about you when verifying your identity;
- the Credit Management Association of the Philippines Inc, which requires us to make inquiries about you when assessing an application for credit by you; and
If you do not provide personal information: The main consequences for you if all or some of the personal information is not collected by us are that we may not be able to provide services to you, or be able to provide them to the same standard. In the case of a credit application, we may not be able to make a decision whether to provide credit to you if you do not give us the information we request.
Collecting information about you from someone else: We may collect personal information about you from someone else, such as from a credit reporting body or another credit provider when we are assessing your credit application or collecting a debt you owe.
Disclosure of personal information: We usually disclose personal information of the kind collected by us to:
- related companies of ours;
- distributors and introducers of our products and services;
- credit reporting bodies;
- other credit providers and insurers;
- service providers including mailhouses, printers, call centres, marketing companies, and technology providers;
- government bodies;
- persons who act as your guarantor or who provide security for credit to you;
- debt collectors and assignees of your debts;
- a recognised external dispute resolution scheme of which we are a member; and
- our professional advisors, including our lawyers, auditors and accountants.
You agree that we may disclose personal information about you to these persons for the purposes for which we collect it where permitted by law, including the Privacy Act. You acknowledge that we may provide your personal information to these persons when required by law.
Disclosure to us for commercial credit and guarantees: A credit reporting body may disclose credit reporting information about you to us if we request the information:
- to assess an application for commercial credit made by you to us;
- to collect overdue payments in relation to commercial credit provided by us to you;
- to assess whether to accept you as a guarantor in relation to credit provided by us to another person or credit for which an application has been made to us by another person.
Disclosure to us for permitted purpose: A credit reporting body may also disclose credit reporting information about you to us for a purpose permitted by the Privacy Act. This includes assessing an application for consumer credit by you.
Disclosure by us to other credit providers: We may disclose credit eligibility information about you to another credit provider with an Australian link for any of the following purposes:
- to assess an application for credit by you;
- to assess you becoming a guarantor;
- to assess your creditworthiness;
- to notify credit providers of a default by you of your agreement with us; or
- to advise credit providers of the status of your agreement with us, where you are in default with credit providers.
Disclosure by us to a guarantor or security provider: We may disclose credit eligibility information about you if we have provided credit to you or you have applied to us for credit, and the disclosure is to a person with an Australian link for the purpose of that person considering whether to offer to act as a guarantor or to offer property as security for the credit. We may also disclose this information to a person with an Australian link who is a guarantor in relation to credit provided by us to you, or who has provided property as security for such credit.
Personal information you give us about another person: If there is another person named in an application for credit, you may need to provide their personal information to us. You warrant that the other person has consented to the collection of their personal information by us for the reasons it is being collected.
Credit reporting policy: Our credit reporting policy includes information about credit reporting, including:
- the credit reporting bodies to which we are likely to disclose your credit information;
- how credit reporting information is used and your rights in relation to credit reporting information;
- information about how you can access credit eligibility information about you held by us;
- information about how you may seek the correction of credit information or credit eligibility information held by us.
You can get a copy of our credit reporting information policy online at www.moneytreequickloan.com. You can request us to provide you with a copy of the policy in an alternative form such as a hard copy.
Direct marketing: You consent to receiving direct marketing communications from us, or if you do not want to receive them, please tick the box under your name when signing below.